Sunday, January 9, 2011

DAY # 9

DAILY PRACTICE LOG:

TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: sirens, scales, gu gu gu- throat openning execises, lip trills
MINUTES: 20


REPERTOIRE: "Heather on the Hill", "come to me, bend to me" , and "waitin for my dearie"from "Brigadoon".
MINUTES: 45

SUCCESS: I usually struggly with breathing during "heather on the hill", but this time I was able to keep it even and not lose my breath. I was able to find more natural places to breathe. I worked on having a warm tone without sounding too old on all 3 of these songs.

AREAS TO IMPROVE: My throat felt a little restricted today. It didnt feel easy, even after I was fully warmed up.

NOTES: I love working on music from Brigadoon, I think it is some of the most beautiful music. I also like using music from Brigadoon for auditions because I feel like most people dont.





healthy meal #9

1 bowl of rasin bran cereal with soy milk and 1/2 grapefruit.

VERY HEALTHY









STAY TUNED FOR WHAT WEEK 2 HAS IN STORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment