DAY # 15
DAILY PRACTICE LOG
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: Sirens, lip trills, chest voice. mid voice, I really worked on getting the whinning sensation, whinning into the notes.
MINUTES:15
REPERTOIRE: "I say a little prayer", "Ill never fall in love again", and "Basketball" from "promises promises".
MINUTES: 40
SUCCESS: " I say a little prayer" is coming together. I am starting to feel comfortable singing it in my chest voice. "Basketball" sounds and feels good in my voice.
AREAS TO IMPROVE: I feel like everytime I try to belt, im straining my voice. My technique still needs work.
NOTES: Even though the song "basketball" is meant to be sung by a man, I really like it and its perfect for my range, i think ill add it to my repertoire anyway.
HEALTHY MEAL # 17
LEMON GRASS, BEEF, AND VEGIE PLATE
FROM: VIET Q
RATING: very fresh and healthy
OK 15 DAYS DOWN, 15 TO GO!!
Good job Erin. You forgot to mention the three hour dance rehearsal for Oklahoma which was quite a workout.
ReplyDelete