ok so today is going to be a short blog, I was at hot yoga but the owner came in and scolded me for walking into the locker room with my Uggs on and then informed me that my mat was too old and i needed to buy a new one from them for $25.00, so I left. Isn't yoga supposed to be peacefull???, anyway so its gna be short today.
DAILY PRACTICE:
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: scales ( i got a keyboard for xmas and im actually learning to do my scales and play along on the piano), lip trills, sirens, holding each individual note, in a straight tone, for several beats.
MINUTES: 20
REPERTOIRE:"I couldve danced all night", from "My fair lady" and "I caint say no" from "Oklahoma".
MINUTES: 40
SUCCESS: On "I couldve danced all night", I took the advice Kurt gave me during the last sesion and sang it with energy and physicallity. Once I sang with that energy, the song sounded better. I also practiced infront of the mirror so I could really use alot of character. On "I caint say no", the thing I mainly worked on was using alot of support to get the belt. I also spoke the lower notes instead of singing them, which made it much easier.
THINGS TO IMPROVE: I feel like my straight tone singing is getting better, but that is the one thing I always struggle with.
NOTES: It really helps to practice in front of the mirrior because I need to practice my character work while i sing, as well as my technique.
HEALTHY MEAL # 7
spinach salad with grilled chicken and red chilli for dressing.
this was supprisingly yummy.
all ingredients are from sunflower market
RATING: 9/10
THATS MY DAY, SEE YOU TOMORROW!!
Hang in there Girl. Just a little bump in the road. Keep on smiling. Miss you and I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete