TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY, I STARTED SCHOOL TODAY SO I GOT AN EARLY START AND DID MY VOCAL WORK BEFORE I LEFT FOR SCHOOL.
DAILY PRACTICE LOG
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: I worked on holding low notes, with a straight tone, for 24 beats to see if i could use good breath support in my chest voice. Then, I worked mid voice. I did scales and sirens and the yogi bear noises. I also did tounge twisters like many mumbling mice and red leather yellow...
MINUTES: 20
REPERTOIRE: "Forget you" Glee version, "Basketball" and " I say a little prayer for you" from Promises Promises.
SUCCESS: I havent worked on "forget you" in awhile and i feel like I have been able to get a more soulful sound reecently.
AREAS TO IMPROVE: I need to work on relly reading the timing of the music. I keep trying to rush "Basketball" when I sing it. The timing is a little tough.
NOTES: "Forget you" is a song I would like to do infront of people soon. I think I will take that to Paul to work on tomorrow.
THEN I WENT TO SCHOOL AND FOR LUNCH, I HAD SOME YUMMY SALAD BY THE DUCK POND....SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!
HEALTHY MEAL # 22
CHICKEN CESAR SALAD FROM SATTELITE
RATING: VERY HEALTHY!!
THATS ALL FOR TODAY!!!! STAY TUNED !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment