TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY, I REALLY ENJOYED MEETING WITH KURT AND EVERYONE TO TALK ABOUT THE CHALLENGE AND NEW YORK. IT WAS VERY EYE-OPENNING!
DAILY PRACTICE LOG:
TECNICAL CONCEPTS: I worked alot on my chest voice, I began by humming at the lowest my voice could physically go, then taking it to and open o. I practiced low scales because my chest voice is where I need the most work. I worked on the yogi bear sound.
MINUTES: 15
REPERTOIRE: "My heart will go on" from Titanic, "forget you", glee version, and "what ya want from me" Adam Lambert.
MINUTES: 45
SUCCESS: I noticed my throat seemed really open and relaxed today, it didnt hurt as much to try to belt it and sing low.
AREAS TO IMPROVE: I need to work on incorporating more style into some of these songs, especially the adam lambert song, it needs a more edgy sound.
NOTES: I have decided, after struggling throug harmony work in oklahoma, that I need to learn to sight read better. I think Paul Roth would be the perfect person to go to for that.
HEALTHY MEAL # 18
GRILLED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH GREEN CHILE AND CHEESE.
RATING: MOSTLY HEALTHY
FROM: SMITHS
I CANT WAIT TO CONTINUE AND STEP IT UP WITH THE REST OF THE CHALLENGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment