Saturday, January 29, 2011

DAY # 29- THE END......ALMOST

WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE CHALLENGE IS ALMOST OVER, BUT ITS NOT REALLY......IT HAS REALLY ONLY JUST BEGUN!!! I HAVE BECOME SO MUCH MORE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE, THROUGH THIS CHALLENGE, THAT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KEEP THIS NEW LIFESTYLE UP. I HAVE CHANGED SOO MUCH DURING THIS CHALLENGE, NOT ONLY WITH MY SINGING BUT ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING SKILLS ASWELL. I ALSO HAD TO LEARN HOW TO GET CONNECTED, 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE CHALLENGE STARTED I DIDNT HAVE A FACEBOOK. I MADE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR THE CHALLENGE AND HAD TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT REALLY QUICKLY, AND I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO USE MY DIGITAL CAMERA AND UPLOAD PICS. ITS BEEN A CRAZY MONTH BUT I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

I JUST HAVE SOME DAILY SINGING LEFT TO POST SO HERE IT IS

DAILY PRACTICE LOG:

TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: I worked on creating alot of space in my mouth, the way I do when im singing in the classical style, but with a straight tone so that I could really support the modern sound the way I do with the classical. I also did this breathing/scale exercise that basically goes through scales really fast and rally jumps around so its hard to keep up with it, and keep the breath. I also did sirens and lip trills.

MINUTES: 20

REPERTOIRE: "My Heart will go on", from celine dion, "Out here on my own" from fame, and "Behind these hazel eyes" from Kelly clarkson.

MINUTES: 40

SUCCESS: Behind these Hazel eyes" felt really good today. It felt really supported. I was able to really feel the transition from mid to head voice that Kurt talks about, and it felt easy. "Out here on my own" is becoming pretty solid, I may need to but it in my audition book.

AREAS TO IMPROVE: Now that im able to feel how to make that more modern sound and support it, I need to make it actually sound good, right now it just sounds really nasty.

NOTES: All the daily practice has helped me sooo much, im defn. going to keep it up!!!


HEALTHY MEAL # 33

CEASAR SALAD W/ CHICKEN AND SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA ON THIN WHOLE WHEAT CRUST.

FROM: CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

RATING: MOSTLY HEALTHY












OKAY I JUST HAVE ONE DAY LEFT, JUST SOME DAILY PRACTICE TOMORROW AND TATS IT! SEE YOU THEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment