Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY #17- BUSY DAY

DAY # 17
I DID ALOT TODAY SO IM GOING TO GO IN ORDER

I STARTED THE DAY OFF WITH A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
HEALTHY MEAL #19
NUTRIGRAIN BAR AND A BANANA
FROM: SUNFLOWER MARKET
RATING: very healthy and a great way so start the day


















THEN I HEADED OVER TO ROADRUNNER FOOD BANK FOR SOME GOOD OLD COMMUNTIY SERVICE


GOOD DEED # 4
I had signed up to go to roadrunner foodbank a few days ago and My scheduled time was today from 8-10am. Roadrunner provides food to families all over New Mexico, it is really a great thing! My fantastic mother went with me and when we got there we found cierra. I laughed a little because when the woman in the white coat was leading us around the warehouse, I felt like I was in Willy Wonka lol. We started out in the warehouse separating bread and patries. We seperated good and stale pastries and we had to throw all of the bread away because it was too old. I found this to be not only rewarding, but supprisingly fun!! Then the 3 of us were whisked away upstairs to separate spoons and forks. That part was actually kind of hard because we had to figure out how to get 500 of each in each small paper bag, but we did it. This was a great and fun experience and Roadrunner makes it really EASY for anybody to volunteer, its basically all set up for you. I think everyone should do this at least once, I plan to go again soon!!!


OK I LOOK STUPID IN THIS PIC BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! IT WAS A GOOD THING!!
ME AND CIERRA



















FORKS AND SPOONS FOR DAYS!!!























THEN, MY MOM AND I WENT TO LUNCH

GARDEN SALAD
FROM: SAGIOS
RATING: HEALTHY, AND YUMMY
















THEN, I WENT TO MUSIC MART AND GOT SOME AWESOME NEW MUSIC, THEN TO MY VOCAL LESSION

DATE/TIME: Jan 17, 2:45pm
INSTRUCTOR: Sandra Neel
MINUTES: 60
REPERTOIRE: "The finer things" "Jane Eyre" and " strange Music" "Song of Norway"

POINTS COVERED: We worked alot on timing today. The timing on "The finer things" is really super complex and really hard to get so we spent alot of time on that. We also worked on raising my arch to create a warmer, fuller sound.

NOTES: I really love "The finer things" I may want that to be my new song learned.


ME AND SANDY
















THEN I GOT IN SOME PRACTICE

DAILY PRACTICE LOG:

TECNICAL CONCEPTS: Breathing - I really tried to hold the hissing sound longer than I have before. I worked on scales at the bottom of my range to see if I could bring some clarity to the sound. Low Sirens, holdong the last note for a long time.
MINUTES: 20

REPERTOIRE: "Good morning Baltimore" from and " I can hear the bells" from "hairspray".
MINUTES: 40

SUCCESS: I feel like Good morning baltimore is a song I can really belt on. I can use the nasily techniques Kurt taught me. I used good support.

AREAS TO IMPROVE: I have been working on breath alot lately because while I do have better support, I am also breathing in the wrong places, and not breathing deep enough when I do.

NOTES: I just got "Hairspray" today and Im already loving it!! I cant wait to work on it some more.


TO END THE NIGHT I HAD DINNER

BROCCOLI BEEF
FROM: PANDA EXPRESS
RATING: HEALTHY AND DELISH!!!











GREAT DAY AND TOMORROW SCHOOL STARTS!!!! ILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON HOW I BALANCE THE CHAOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment