DAILY PRACTICE LOG:
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: chest voice, humming, throat openning exercises, straight tone scales.
MINUTES: 15
REPERTOIRE: " what a catch" fall out boy, and " My heart will go on".
MINUTES: 35
SUCCESS: I was able to sing in my chest voice and my belt feels really good today.
AREAS TO IMPROVE: now that I am feeling better about my belt, i need to work on making it louder.
NOTES: I like singing to fallout boy because it is a really good range for me and i can put some rock edge on it.
HEALTHY MEAL # 27
ACTIVIA YOGURT AND A BANANA
FROM: ALBERTSONS
RATING: VERY HEALTHY
THEN, AFTER SCHOOL I GRABBED A QUICK BITE
HEALTHY MEAL # 28
GRILLED CHICKEN
FROM: SUNFLOWER
RATING: VERY HEALTHY
THEN, I WENT TO ROADRUNNER FOOD BANK
GOOD DEED # 5
TODAY I WENT BACK TO ROADRUNNER FOOD BANK. THEY PUT ME IN THE CEREAL SECTION INSTEAD OF THE WAREHOUSE SO THEY HAD ME BAGGING AND SEALING CEREAL FOR THEIR BACKBACK PROGRAM. THE BACKPACK PROGRAM FEEDS THOUSANDS OF KIDS EVERY DAY. WE HAD TO SCOOP CEREAL INTO LITTLE PLASTIC BAGS AND WE HAD TO MAKE SURE THAT EACH BAG WAS 3 OZ. THEN, WE SEALED IT AND LABLED EACH ONE. THE LADY WHO WAS SUPERVISING TOLD US THAT JUST TODAY, THE AMOUNT OF CEREAL BAGGED WAS ENOUGH TO FEED 4,000 KIDS. I FELT REALLY GREAT ABOUT IT. IT WAS NOT AT AL LIKE THE LAST TIME I WENT TO ROADRUNNER BUT IT WAS JUST AS REWARDING.
HERE I AM IN MY WILLY WONKA-ISH LAB COAT
THEN I RUSHED STRAIGHT TO MY VOCAL LESSON
VOCAL LESSON # 4
DATE/TIME: jan 24th, 3pm
INSTRUCTOR: Sandra Neel
MINUTES: 60
REPERTOIRE: "The finer things" and " "many a new day"
POINTS COVERED: We worked alot on timing on "the finer things" I was singing 4th notes that are supposed to be 8th notes. ON "many a new day" , I worked on my 2nd soprano harmony parts.
NOTES: Now that I worked on the timing for "the finer things", It sounds much better.
ME AND SANDY
THATS MY DAY, AND... STILL MORE INFO AND VIDEO OF THE LIVE PERFOMANCE TO COME LATER...STAY TUNED!!




No comments:
Post a Comment