Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY # 27

DAILY PRACTICE LOG:

TECHNICAl concepts: sirens, straight tone scales, I worked on alot of exercises I do with Kurt like gugugu, and crying scales.
MINUTES:15

REPERTOIRE: "Keep Holding on" Avril lavigne and "Gravity" from wicked, and "Dont stop believin" journey-I was working with my glee book with the sing along cd.
MINUTES: 40

SUCCESS: I really used the crying technique on "Keep holdin on" and that seemed to really work with the song, I was able to get loud, even on my lower notes.

AREAS TO IMPROVE: I realized when I was looking at my glee music book and trying to sing along to the cd that I was getting easily lost. I really need to make it a priority to learn how to sight read. Its too important for me to ignore if I want to audition for real jobs in New York.

NOTES: artists like avril are really good for me to practice with because they have that crying edge sound that im trying to develope.


HEALTHY MEAL # 32

CHICKEN CESAR SALAD
FROM: SATTELITE IN THE SUB
RATING: VERY HEALTHY AND VERY YUMMY!!















OK THATS MY DAY, NOW OFF TO OKLAHOMA! ITS GONNA BE A LATE NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment