woo hoo!!! we got through the 1st week!
DAILY PRACTICE:
TECHNICAL CONCEPTS: lip trills, throat relaxation, scales, "gina lola briggita", sirens.
MINUTES: 20
REPERTOIRE: "Out of my dreams" from "Oklahoma", "Prima donna" and "all I ask of you" from "phantom of the opera".
MINUTES: 40
SUCCESS: I always love singing Prima donna because there is a crazy high note at the end, its always a hit or miss but today it was a hit! that means my voice wasnt restricted today. I was able to make All I ask of you more connected and natural sounding than I have in the past.
AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT: I need to work on a more natural sound, even when im singing the classical style. I really worked on this in "OUt of my dreams".
NOTES: I really love "prima donna" I feel like im belting but its in the classical style im used to, I just dont know when I will feel comfortable singing it infront of people .
YOGA CLASS #5
DATE/TIME: 01/08/11 / 2PM-3:30PM
TYPE OF CLASS: Yoga/cycling class ( this was awesome!!!)
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: advanced
STUDIO: Defined fitness, san mateo (where I work).
INSTRUCTOR: My friend kristen Boze (she kicked my but).
MOST ENJOY: I enjoyed that Kristen used really fun music during the flow series so it was energizing.
CHALLENGING: After 45 min of power yoga, we went to the cycling room and cycled for 30 min, then went back to finish the yoga, the whole thing was hard!
OBSERVATIONS: I really felt the burn in this class because we moved through the poses very quickly.
ME AND KRISTEN
HEALTHY MEAL # 8
My dad made me an amazing meal!!!
Chicken breast with a lemon curry sauce, over jasmine rice and corn on the side. YUMMMMMY!!!!!
MARKET: all ingredients bought from smiths
RATING: Very healthy
SO WEEK ONE IS DONE AND ITS ON TO THE NEXT !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment