Thursday, December 30, 2010

24 hours in counting!

So it is dec 31st and that means it is almost time for the Full- voice 30 day challenge to start, jan 1st, 2011. I am participating in this challenge that is being presented by vocal coach Kurtis Robinson. The purpose of the challenge is to see how far we can push ourselves to really grow as singers and performers and also to experience what it is like to live in New York by building our lives around working our crafts. The grand prize for the last man/woman standing is a trip to New York, but its not gonna be easy. the challenge includes vocal lessons, sessions with a professional accompanist, 30 daily practice sessions(must be documented every day in our blog), 1 live vocal performance, a new song learned, recorded and posted to youtube, 25 healthy meals(photo proof posted to blog every day), 10 dance/yoga classes, and 5 charitable deeds. This is not going to be easy but with dedication and the help of my support group:(Jason , Edye, Johno, Keith, and devi)I know I can do it. i am so excited to see how i can grow as a singer/dancer/actor/performer and just as a person overall.
Ill be posting my progress on this blog every day so you can come along 4 the ride!!
-Erin

5 comments:

  1. Erin,
    You are going to do amazing!! I want you to work your butt off like I know you can!! I am going to support and be her for you every step of the way! If you ever need anything just let me know! You can do it!
    Love,
    Johno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay consistent and determined...Good Luck Erin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so Proud of you for all that you do GO ROCK IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Jacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your journey! So luv all the food pics!

    ReplyDelete